The system is in great condition and is 7 years old. System can be available with 30 days notice.
The Orthoralix 9000 provides affordable, high-tech performance with outstanding image quality and results.
The three point positioning lights and adjustable guide correctly positions the patient easily and simply.
The system requires only 49 by 36 inches of space without the ceph; with the ceph, you only need 49 by 70 inches. Features:
* Software controlled motion path
* DC tubehead with 0.5 mm focal spot
* Three-point positioning lights
* Multiple imaging programs
* Wheelchair accessible
* Two digital options (Denoptix system with storage phosphor imaging plates; DPI direct digital, available either factory installed or as a field upgrade)
Siaron Medical offers total solutions. By working with Siaron from project inception to completion, including de-installation, transportation and rigging and installation, Siaron is able to manage the project and ensure that every step is complete without the drawbacks of using multiple suppliers.
Siaron Medical has experience in exporting equipment worldwide and is available to handle all documentation and guide you through the export process.